1910 Flair Etrica Taube

Stephen Grigg

Yes I understand Dave thanks.The OS 40 wont fit its to narrow and its to much to alter the model.Ive worked out a Saito 45 is the one and a friend Tony Prince who live in South Africa has one he is prepared to sell me.The better news is the engine is with his sister in Devon so itll soon be with me.

Posted by David Davis on 07/04/2014 20:41:58:
Posted by jeff2wings on 03/04/2014 22:41:05:

Dutch roll is better described as P.I.R.O or pilot induced roll oscillation or in car driving terms "a tank slapper" laugh

Actually it's a term used in motor cycling. angel

Yes,I know

picture 017.jpg

Ouch !

Oh dear Jeff thats a painful sight in more ways than one.Im pleased to report the saito 45 i received from Tony Prince in the post today fits perfectly .Just a slight mod on the throttle needed.Sopending some thinking time on how to do it which I believe will be a replacement push rod with bends in it

Chaps, Dutch Roll has absolutely nothing to do with the pilot. Dutch Roll is the natural response of the aircraft to gusts and the resulting roll to yaw couple. Some aircraft roll more than yaw whilst others yaw more than roll. It is always present just more or less noticeable in different aircraft. Hence one of the reasons for an autopilot, which is designed to null out the error. The aircraft does not tank slap like a motorcyle.