Club Clothing (help please)

Tomtom39

Advert

Our Club decided on a logo, and went to a local shop that does machine embroidery. We then left it up to members to go there and get their garments customised. They can either buy whatever they want from their stock or catalogue, or take their own existing garments to be embroidered.

Plummet

Posted by Tomtom39 on 24/07/2014 13:02:56:

Thanks but I'm looking for a supplier that forum members have used personally.

I have used them. Very good value and excellent service. They are a busy bunch though - don't always expect 24 hour turnaround.

Martyn

Hello Dylan,

I'm not sure how you managed that. We as a club got in touch with Elite Workwear on 21st March ie over four Months ago and despite repeated promises by Phil, they have failed to deliver. I was aware that he had personal issues and therefore felt obliged to give him a reasonable period to sort this out. We rang Phil again twice last week and sent him two emails (no response to date - so hoping that he does trawl through this forum) . We contacted Phil on the basis that he was an aeromodeller and felt that we should support kindred spirits - VERY, VERY DISAPPOINTED!