Custom TX Project - Which Gimbal? Black or White

Some of you may already know I am slowly attempting to build my own TX just because its the kind of thing I like to do I have bit of a dilemma though, its kind of down to personal taste really but I'm undecided on which gimbal to use, which looks better? cool or un cool.... so thought I would ask the opinion of the forum members........... Black Or ........White Gimbal?

Black Or White Gimbal?

Would appreciate your opinions which may help me decide which Gimbal i should go for......

Cheers beer George.

Advert

George

My initial reaction was that black looks best. Then I noticed that the casing is white and suddenly black doesn't look quite right. I now think white looks best as it matches the casing - and presumably your iPhone wink.

I think you will have issues keeping the white casing and gibmals clean though.

Posted by Gary Manuel on 20/08/2014 07:37:53:

George

My initial reaction was that black looks best. Then I noticed that the casing is white and suddenly black doesn't look quite right. I now think white looks best as it matches the casing - and presumably your iPhone wink.

I think you will have issues keeping the white casing and gibmals clean though.

Haha Gary, I am tending to agree, but the iPhone thing made me smile ..... nope don't own one not that classy and I think they are over rated, but thats another subject lol I will stick to my ageing black/grey Galaxy note 2, I love it .

Thanks for your feedback. - George.

Edited By George Midgley on 20/08/2014 18:45:26

Posted by Bob Cotsford on 20/08/2014 08:58:32:

Metallic blue for me. Black doesn't do it and white looks to much like an appliance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Metallic blue, That's going back to wee Macgregor I seem to remember

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that's got me thinking Bob......hmm maybe time for a bit of a photoshop mock up to take a look..... thankyou. - George.