Does anyone know what make this is ?

steve-richards

Advert

That looks very much like our old club toffee bomber and is indeed a T 240 by President . The engine was a Magnum 108 and markings were MMFC (Medway Model flying Club ) that I painted on. If it is the same model as I cant see all the markings, then I was the keeper for more than a few years and still have the toffee bombing box that was slung underneath the fus. We sold it probably 5 or 6 years ago at one of our swapmeets I think, due to not being used  much and it taking up too much space in my workshop and no other club member would look after it. It used to be Yellow Profilm until a mishap probably 10 or 12  years ago when the fuslage was badly damaged . The wings were repaired and a second hand fus covered in olive drab was obtained and the wings recovered to match. It WILL need wing struts to fly. Have you got another pic of the side markings ? It is /was a pussy cat to fly but the engine used to over heat so ducts were fitted in the cowling that cured the overheating ..Hope you have some fun with it And would be interesting to know where its been .

E.D.

Edited By Engine Doctor on 26/03/2015 11:18:38

Edited By Engine Doctor on 26/03/2015 11:23:50

• 4 weeks later...