The 2009 shows

• 4 weeks later...
Advert

• 4 months later...

With all the ''Doom 'n Gloom'' in the news thanks to the 'great' media, it will be interesting to see what traders are around and if they have many customers!

Personally I'll be off to Sinsheim, Germany in March where they know how to put on model shows/exhibtions in style.

5(FIVE!) halls the size of NEC, Birmingham, full of Planes, Trains, Boats 'n Cars plus a flying site adjacent to see the latest releases (assuming there are any - see para 1!). Wurst 'n Chips with Mayo and decent coffe as opposed to that pseudo American stuff Brits pay over-the-odds for! Toll! Toll!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I'll probably attend both Weston and the Cosford LMA bash as they're both local to me here in Telford.

Having said that, my favourite events are the fly-ins where you can actually participate; Blackpool, Chester, Pillerton Hersey, Walsall and the Mayfly at Old Warden are the highlights of my own particualr calendar.

Far better to participate than to be a punter......

tim

beware camping at old warden they lock the flipping gate at the carpark with no sign telling you who has the key, tried to get out at seven am on a sunday morning and it wasnt till my swearing and cursing got loud enough to wake the keyholder that we got out. he then started moaning that i had woken him up and i have to say i lost my temper and threw the padlock and key into the hedge and drove off