How much do you have invested in your current models and kit?

NO need to apologise steve everyone deserves a rant ,I too worked all my life never asking for anything from the establishment (wouldnt have got it anyway )unfortunately benefit is a way of life for some and they sure know how to use the system and just like our illustrious leaders they have done no wrong etc

Advert

I don't keep a running total of what I spend. I get more satisfaction/ fulfillment and joy spending money on this great hobby, rarther than spend the same down the pub.

At least I have something to show for the financial outlay....even if it is a pile of balsa !

Edited By cymaz on 30/04/2015 22:34:46

Well said Sam Wragg,

I've worked hard since I left school, now working part time, and only buy what I can afford to. If I see anything that I want, I work extra overtime to cover the cost, I build 99% of my planes not all ways the cheepest opition but I enjoy building and keep the cost to a minium, to me its a hobby and keeping the cost down is more of a challenge than a necessity.

I cannot put a price on what I have bought but I know it has cost me less than buying a 10x16 shed and kitting it out with heating & electrics ect ect...............