well when i was looking on the net for my first model te go-fly 245 from mantua is a glider and i quote "beginners glider also suitable for use with a plug in power pod. plastic moulded fuselage, rudder, tail plane, wing tips and canopy. The wings only require light sanding prior to covering with 'rapid cover' sheets supplied. a very comprehensive accessory and hardware pack together with building and flying instructions is also included."

the problem with this is ive never baught a glider before and my makeing skills arnt' great. my fly exsperiance is about 8/9 flights with a chris foss pramary trainer which was part of a high school project.

and ima now looking for a glider that requires little making envolved rudder and elivatator controls also it needs to be able to fly in a wide range of wind forces its got to be hardy stable ect and under £80.

does anyone have any better sugestions then the go fly 250 coz iam not to sure any more I NEED GUIDANCE!!              

please help

A slight problem there is no flying club any where near where i live 

aslo i can't get insureance coz iam only 14 can you get insureance at 14 i don't know??

and the long and the short of it is i can't get insurance and i live in the country so i know of a place where there is no buildings or people and its got a good slope for all wind directions. there is no loacl club i can get some one to help me i just don't know what model to get as my first one??

thank you soooo much

so now ive got the insurance sorted and i can get my dad to help me fly??

so now what model do i get for my first?? its got to be under £80 and easy to make any ideas??

ps you guy are very helpfull and active!

ok ive had a look and found them very helpfull and ive got some questions well one main one does anyone have any ideas on what glider i should by its got to be good for biginners under £80 artf or need very little building required and can fly in a range of wind forces??

thats the only question really 

Chris Chapman wrote (see)

ok ive had a look and found them very helpfull and ive got some questions well one main one does anyone have any ideas on what glider i should by its got to be good for biginners under £80 artf or need very little building required and can fly in a range of wind forces??

thats the only question really 

Its answers I wanted from you Chris...NOT questions !

How ARTF do you mean? Do you mean that it includes servos and radio, but needs putting together, or do you mean that you just want the airframe? Also "googling" the go-fly I'me not sure what to think: some people say its good while others say it (yet another) lump of bad quality things from the far east... I dont know what to think?!

ok so i have to type better and stop useing abrivations

also ive got to join the bmfa 

and to answer davids question ive no idea what that is?

and there is a place i know that is good for gliding and iam able to fly on and there is no loacl club within 100 miles of where i live 

Myron Beaumont wrote (see)

Perhaps you should capture a local LH turning orientated haggis from your neck of the woods -fit it with a pair of wings from the large birds that inhabit Scotland & trust to luck .I think the terrain is similar to Timbo territory (whales) & he has cracked it

Grumpy Myron

Hi Chris, dont worry mate, you're not the only one who can't spell - even those grumpy older folk who really should know a lot better, seem unable to differentiate between a large saltwater mammal, and a country

I agree with David...these are popular tried and tested models from a very reputable company.

here ya go !