Blohm & Voss BV215 for PSS

Harry Twist

Advert

As with many of the often called secret German aircraft of the latter part of WW2, the majority did not exist at all.

Most are described as Brochure Tender documents, mainly for specifications issued by the RLM (Reich Luft Ministrium).

In a sense there is no absolute right, as even those that made it to mock-up, such as the Fw Flitter would have been modified in the light of requests primarily of the the RLM.

Great models though.

Posted by Rich Bailey on 23/05/2018 05:35:16:

Hello Harry. I have plans for the 215, for depron. Don’t want to mess them up though! How do I make the templete for bulkheads, ribs?

You could take them down to your local copy shop and make a copy and expand them in size.

I did this with my Sorcerer plan which I copied to a stick and then had enlarged and printed - making this

tauhara.jpg

from this.

sorcerer plan 808.jpg

Posted by Erfolg on 23/05/2018 09:48:25:

As with many of the often called secret German aircraft of the latter part of WW2, the majority did not exist at all.

Most are described as Brochure Tender documents, mainly for specifications issued by the RLM (Reich Luft Ministrium).

In a sense there is no absolute right, as even those that made it to mock-up, such as the Fw Flitter would have been modified in the light of requests primarily of the the RLM.

Great models though.

Interesting stuff Erflog. Yes a lot of modelling potential from the Luft '46 proposals and many RC models have flown successfully. I have been picking away at a PSS Flitzer glider which should be a good flyer I think with a layout similar to the Vampire.

flitzer poppy.jpg