PSS Models FOR SALE or WANTED

Phil Cooke

A servo controls each surface, and you program your radio as if it were a vee tail - that's pretty much it! Keep the "rudder" movements fairly small though, as the tails are big. Then on a landing run, you can fly the model through the dodgy bits of the circuit with "rudder and elevator" which should eliminate any sudden tip-stall tendencies.

That's it! You can also use an aileron-to-rudder mix to give you a great roll rate when flying normally yes

Advert

Plenty of room underneath Ade - it goes full depth. You'll need to trim down the ply cockpit surround though. Scale, not sure! Wikipedia says that should be about 13th scale - you'd have to check with Matt on what scale he bought for the Eagle I'm afraid, but seeing as they came from Real Model Pilots, they can scale up/down to whatever you want anyway yes

Posted by Andy Meade on 24/10/2017 14:29:22:

Plenty of room underneath Ade - it goes full depth. You'll need to trim down the ply cockpit surround though. Scale, not sure! Wikipedia says that should be about 13th scale - you'd have to check with Matt on what scale he bought for the Eagle I'm afraid, but seeing as they came from Real Model Pilots, they can scale up/down to whatever you want anyway yes

yes

• 2 weeks later...

Having a clear through to make room for future projects.....

Collection from Hyde, Manchester.

img_0437.jpg

English Electric Lightning. Aileron / Elevator. Requires recovering!

£50

img_0441.jpg

Mirage F1. Just add Rx and Battery! £80

img_0442.jpg

img_0443.jpg

Mirage 2000. Unknown kit origin. Glass fus, Foam wings and fin. Originally for i/c but I have filled the exhaust cut-out. Just not going to ever get around to building it!!!
£80

That's all for now.

Dave

PRICES REDUCED!! They wont go lower!!

Posted by David Gilder on 14/11/2017 15:11:06:

Having a clear through to make room for future projects.....

Collection from Hyde, Manchester.

img_0437.jpg

English Electric Lightning. Aileron / Elevator. Requires recovering!

£50 Reduced to £45

img_0441.jpg

Mirage F1. Just add Rx and Battery!

£80 reduced to £65

img_0442.jpg

img_0443.jpg

Mirage 2000. Unknown kit origin. Glass fus, Foam wings and fin. Originally for i/c but I have filled the exhaust cut-out. Just not going to ever get around to building it!!!

£80 Reduced to £75

Dave

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Simon Cocker is selling a number of PSS and EDF airframes as detailed below - if you are interested in any of the following models please contact Simon directly at [email protected] or call 07875 386063

Golden Eagle - 8 ft span - wing cores in white foam each half panel in three sections to keep them shaped correctly. Fuz in blue foam ready for wings & tailplane mounting plate fitted. £50

z1 pssa.jpg

HET ME-262 untouched kit. £120 HET F-18 ditto. £80

z2 pssa.jpg

z3 pssa.jpg

AD1 80" swing wing experimental NASA concept with glassed high performance wing in RG14 form ,working in flight swing mechanism, lovely model to fly, surprisingly dynamic. £150

z4 pssa.jpg

AD1 ingeniously simple but effective wing rotation system runs from a separate 6v RX pack

z13-pssa.jpg

Foam F-22 Raptor with taileron servos fitted as new £65

z5 pssa.jpg

z6 pssa.jpg

E-Flite F-16 with fan & ESC servos flown in the park a few times & good fun £60

z7 pssa.jpg

Ultra Bobcat - Strong model but not heavy with semi symmetrical wing ideal for PSS & PSDS with ballast all servos fitted two on the elevator. £120 Note fuz repair but not over painted hence price.

z8 pssa.jpg

HK EDF Gulfstream G500 made as PSS and flies well with flaps & all good quality servos, leading edge damage to be fixed from landing into a small errant bush on the Mynd hence price £190

z9 pssa.jpg

z10 pssa.jpg

Hangar 9 P-47 Thunderbolt - built with flaps & fully sheeted wings. All servos and RX pack in the cowl quite a heavy machine for the Orme, very stable and easy to fly well. £250. Neat machine lavished with love by the late Martin Middleton.

z11 pssa.jpg

z12 pssa.jpg

Again, for more info on any of these airframes please contact Simon at [email protected] or call 07875 386063