PSS Models FOR SALE or WANTED

Phil Cooke

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Andy - yes to confirm - my U2 is by Phase 3, not bad off the slope, main issue for me soaring wise was overly bendy/flexible wings in any kind of a breeze. Ive stiffened the wings up by adding some 2mm carbon pretty much full span.

Appearance is fairly scalish - intakes are a little oversize but not massively so. Ive had lots of flights with mine, its my lighter winds option, happiest in around a 10-15mph breeze. Overall - a good light wind PSS foam model.

I hope it gets bought for PSS!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's one I'm selling for once. HET Mig 29 Fulcrum. This has a light glass fuselage and veneered foam wings. The esteemed Matt Jones has breathed on this one lightly for me, by adding ailerons; magnetic removable fins, blanked off the jet intakes, sanded smooth, and blown primer over it.

The cockpit is removable, and there are two hatches in the underside for access to bellcranks. I have drilled the fuselage for the addition of snakes to control the tails, with the intention of using asymmetric movement on the rudder stick - as per my F15 and Su27. Snakes are included.

The aircraft has a span of 37" and a length of 51", and weights about 3lbs at the moment, with only the addition of 4 servos, battery, paint, and receiver to go. I'd say that this is a medium to heavy wind aircraft, but has a lovely scale profile.

£80, and I am going to LMA show at Gaydon if you want me to bring her along.

20171024_062421.jpg

20171024_062442.jpg

20171024_062452.jpg

Posted by Andy Meade on 24/10/2017 09:02:12:

I have drilled the fuselage for the addition of snakes to control the tails, with the intention of using asymmetric movement on the rudder stick - as per my F15 and Su27.

Haha, that's a turn up. I have one of those Mig 29's and plan to do a PSS conversion on it. Regarding your above comment, could you (in small words) just explain how this works in practice - ta.