PSS Models FOR SALE or WANTED

Phil Cooke

Posted by Ian Hammerton on 20/12/2017 06:18:46:

I am after a F20/F5e glass fuselage only aprox 1-1:5m in length, any condition (within reason) if anyone has one knocking about.

Thanks.

Hi Ian - not sure if you know, but there is an F20 plan on outerzone here that could be of use if scaled up? shape doesn't look too bad, but I've not overlaid a decent 3-view on it.

A nice looking F16 here on ebay - glass fus and built up wings.  What's not to like?

Edited By Andy Meade on 22/02/2018 12:28:29

• 2 weeks later...
Advert

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That Lear Jet should make a very attractive sloper - particularly with some rebuilt scale engine pods.

I have been flying a Great Planes LJ for years. It's quite aerobatic and never fails to make me smile - the bunnies get a bit queasy though laugh

pic_0005.jpg learjetflying2.jpg

Edited By KiwiKid on 16/04/2018 15:20:11

I have somewhat of a rarity that I may want to part with... It's the original prototype Macchi 202 designed by Paul Janssens that graced the cover of QFI many moons ago:

Plan link

The model came over with Paul in the late 90s, and I believe belonged to a few of the PSSA before it made it to Alan Hulme who then sold it to me. Condition is now a bit rough round the edges compared to those pics - it's a comination of film and paint, and would need a strip down and and recover to look it's best, though would be flyable as is. It is an extremely good flyer even in lightish conditions, but it does have a bit of a warp in the wing - does not affect it much though, as it's not really a precision aerobatics machine!

Selling as not flying slope so much these days and have got into cycling; need the space and would like to see it get flown more. Includes servos, just add RX and battery.

Collection only from Hitchin, Herts - make me an offer.

Edited By MattyB on 16/04/2018 15:46:38

For sale : a one-off F15DJ, converted from the HET kit.

Model was modified by Matt Jones to have a slightly wider wing span than the standard kit, then everything glassed. Modified to two-seater spec by Matt, as well as a custom cockpit supplied by Vortex Vacforms. Fins plug-in on specially made aluminium pegs, retained by magnets. Excellent cockpit installation by Real Model Pilots. Jet exhausts 3d printed by me to my own design.  Model has light glass fuselage, veneered foam wings (glassed), balsa fins and tailplanes (glassed).

Paint job by me to represent an aircraft of the Japanese Defence Force - last image shows full size scheme.

Weighs just under 3lb (if I remember correctly) and goes well in anything over 20mph on a good hill she's (only been flown twice from the Orme). Nicely aerobatic, docile aircraft.

Comes with all servos (hitec x4) and switch harness.

£180, and can take to PSSA Bwlch meet, or any other PSSA meet if required. Based in south Warwickshire. Many many new projects force reluctant sale!

editimg_7778.jpg

editimg_8014.jpg

editimg_8057.jpg

Edited By Andy Meade on 25/04/2018 10:15:45

I think EJF were Electric Jet factory, a US concern who made their models more as kits than ARTF like HET did.

Just think of the fun you could have sliding all the formers into place blind and then neatly applying a nice neat bead of hysol all around. You can't buy that!

Posted by Andy Meade on 15/05/2018 10:51:44:

True, no idea how to get my Rafale to fly yet though. C of G ended up 2 inches behind recommended spot, and still needed every bit of up I could get. Ugh, might make it someone else#s problem and flog it on here laugh

I'll give that one a miss Andy lol, already need a bigger hangar! angel

Ade