PSS Models FOR SALE or WANTED

Phil Cooke

Posted by Matt Jones on  REPLY TO MATT JONES   ,, if i wanted your opinion i would ask for it ,as we all no you put a price and people always try for a deal so i thought this was a good price ,im so wrong obviously YOU no better .as for being on drugs you should keep this kind of talk to yourself i am offended, i shall keep a watch on your items for sale and comment what i think then shall i,LAUGH DRUGS,not what i expected on this forum

Edited By iawnski on 08/07/2016 19:42:12

• 3 weeks later...

For sale : B52 built to Simon Cocker's plan. 108" span, about 12lb AUW.

Comes with all servos (8, including aerotow release), and 2 bomb drop units (bombs included, and never used). Note that the fuselage is very long (I'd say 7 or 8 foot ish), so keep that in mind for transportation. Can be brought along to the Lleyn. Does not come with battery I'm afraid as it shares one with another airframe.

£125 ovno

19885621864_3e3b43f79c_o.jpg

Visiting the Bwlch ? (I live in Neath just off the M4).

I have a 48" span Vulcan that is now surplus, (built an 83" version).

She was originally built for and flown electric power, but would probably be ideal for PSS, (or re-powering).

Originally built 10 years ago, last flown last year, electric power. Still fitted with 2 servos.

Link to the original build thread (RCGroups) -- **LINK**

If you're passing by Neath from the M4 to the Bwlch, drop by and pick it up, (sorry, no delivery).

Ray.

lmc phantom2.jpgThere was some talk on one of the threads a little while ago about the Leicester Models F4 Phantom.

I have one here to sell which may be a suitable project to convert to a PSS model. It comes complete with an ASP 75 two stroke and all servos. I think these are Futaba/Hitech. I haven't flow it in 20+ years but when I did, it was a really nice flyer but did need to be kept moving! Airframe is in reasonable condition, will need tidying up a little. I'm looking for £75 ono. Will have to be collection only from Colwyn Bay. PM me for further details and photos. I'm going to put it on e bay after the weekend but thought I'd give the PSS lads a look first.lmc phantom1.jpg

Cambrian Gnat

Up for grabs for anyone who wants a winter time project! Had been flown on a Webra Speed 61 but may convert to PSS? Was in a pretty poor state when I got it and 20+ years sitting in my cellar hasn't improved it! Will need a lot of TLC but is basically complete. Free but will need collecting from Colwyn Bay. PM me for further details.Cambrian Gnat 1Cambrian Gnat 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Long shot I know but does anyone have a pair of tip tanks for a Ray Jones/ Ireland Models Fuga Magister to sell? I have a pair somewhere in my hanger but can I find them?!Fuga Magister

With the last PSS of the season almost upon us, I'm hoping to maiden this. It's been sat in my garage for 20+ years so it's about time it had an outing! Tip tanks would just finish it off nicely.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...