Things to do on the slope

Andy Meade

Posted by Phil Cooke on 12/04/2016 11:33:09:

Yes, indeed, although only the 'best' positioned bomb will be scored each pass. As its a comp running throughout the season we might see modellers fitting more and more bombs on a model - perhaps even BUILDING a model specifically for carpet bombing capability for the last events of the year... hehe

One's all you need Timbo if you put your model in the right part of the sky and press the button at the right time devil

Indeed, and if my dismal attempts at the interclub egg drop practice sessions a few months back are anything to go by, Im goosed not goose crying

Posted by Andy Meade on 12/04/2016 13:14:05:

You've had prior practice?! I demand a handicap for Timbo!

Only one session with a powered model in almost flat calm conditions - and I was still rubbish.

And at my age and condition....... I have enough handicaps already thank yousarcastic 2

Edited By Tim Mackey on 12/04/2016 14:17:08

Posted by Andy Meade on 14/04/2016 14:09:51:

Only for the first meet Tim - we thought it a bit much juggling two new things on the fist meet of the year! yes

You got any dimensions for the probe part yet Andy? May try and fit it to the X-29......

Ade

Posted by Andy Meade on 14/04/2016 14:19:24:

lol thanks for that Tim.

Ade - not with me at the moment chap - I will update this thread with a drawing when I get a mo yes

Ah but thanks to editing now you've got folk wondering what the heck Timbo is blathering on about disgust

Back when I were a lad, ya couldnt edit your post if another poster had followed it... or after a certain time lapsed

• 2 weeks later...