Multiplex Acromaster Where to get One?

dave parnham

Hi Everyone, some of our club members and I are looking to buy/replace there beloved Acromaster's But I have scoured the net here and in Germany and cannot find Stock.

Have they been discontinued? or are they just very popular??

If anyone knows of a LMS that has stock I would be very interested to know, many thanks.

dave p

Advert

I think what happens with all these foamies, not just Multiplex, is that they set up production and produce a large batch which is then sold over a couple years. Some models will be so popular that they will sanction new batches before the old ones sell out, otherwise what you may see is a new version (i.e. modified) coming out once the old version has cleared the shelves.

I still build, and am currently working on 1/4 scale biplanes, and Chris Foss Acrowot kit as my normal Winter Hack.

The beauty of the Acromaster is it can be put in the boot of the car whole and its a great stress reliever,to be able to throw it around the sky attempting 3d stuff and generally having a blast. I shall miss mine when it goes.

The response from Multiplex

Good morning,
thanks for your interest in our products. AcroMaster has been discontinued. We can recommend you the new Extra 330SC #264274 (RR Version) or #214274 (kit Version) as a replacement.
http://www.multiplex-rc.de/produkte/214274-bk-extra-330-sc-gernot-bruckmann-edition
Otherwise ParkMaster Pro would be an Option or Extra 300 S.
Best regards,
Your MULTIPLEX-Team

Can't find any UK sites with the 330 listed but shipped from Germany kit £180, RR £310 surprise