When on a product page, look towards the top where you will see country icons in blue. Click on the ones that you don’t want to see products from, e.g. just leave UK in blue then you will see the products in stock in that country’s warehouse. You can mix products from different warehouses, you never used to be able to but you can now and the postage will be shown separately for each warehouse when you check out. I usually have both EU and UK warehouses showing and buy from both / either as delivery times and costs are roughly the same, but you will of course pay delivery for each warehouse you buy from, if that makes sense!

Advert

Hi, I live in Germany and have bought regularily from the EU Warehouse in Holland, all with no hassle at all. Over the last week or so I get daily E Mails with staggering offers, I tried to Access the EU Warehouse and the UK one as well but they seem to be no longer there, Only the US and Hong Kong. Is it just my PC playing up or are Hobby King closing down, or havent you heard anything about them?

Edited By Pete B - Moderator on 24/11/2017 11:01:00

You'll probably find the BLACK FRIDAY specials are ONLY from US and Global warehouses, just like if your local warehouse doesn't have stock of something - it doesn't show as an option you can choose for that item EVEN if you chose a particular warehouse when you started your search.

Once the silliness of the season goes away, you should be able to buy normal stuff from where you'd like. Try a regular item and see if it come up with your favourite warehouse.

BTW HK's FREE SHIPPING IS ACTUALLY GOOD. I placed my order and all screens showed free shipping until I got to Paypal and found the freight added. Placed order anyway as I need the parts, then next day received Apology email blaming Paypal for adding back the freight, a full freight REFUND and a discount voucher code for my next purchase. Pretty GOOD customer service I reckon... Good one HK!

Happy Customer

I placed two orders with HK Europe this past week and shipping was free on both. The first for the HK Pietenpol Air Camper which was reduced to 97 Euros and a second for some odds and ends and some lipo batteries. As the shipping was free I added a couple of extras to take advantage of the offer. Both orders have been shipped and tracking indicates the first should arrive on Monday.

Very satisfied.

I ordered a YEP speedo. and programme card on the 24 th (Friday) both were reduced and I got free postage , this from the U.K. branch at approx.10 AM. on checking progress in the afternoon, I had an E mail informing me that my order had been checked, another Email advising me that the order had been dispatched and lastly a text advising me to expect a delivery on Monday thats what I call good service, all I have to do now is sort out a faulty speedo. that has not worked since I received it ! I tried to contact someone on their live chat service yesterday, to be told not to expect a reply until after the Thanks giving break, the message came from Mario at the U.S. branch ?Geoff.