Flair puppeteer

Vintage

• 2 weeks later...
Advert

Posted by Trevor Crook on 04/04/2017 11:51:40:

Sorry Vintage, I think Flair have gone. Sussex Model Centre lists a few of their models, including the SE5A which is listed as "limited stock".

Nooocrying but their website is active.....i hope their start again .....please contact them

If Flair can only get their act together, with the resurgence of 'real building' and the pedigree of their classic kits, people will be beating a path to their door (or website) .DB models seem to be doing OK, so why not Flair again?

Posted by Rob Fairweather 1 on 04/04/2017 12:55:58:

High peak models in Derbyshire are in contact with the new Flair kit owner/maker. I've just ordered a Magnatilla, 8 week lead time however.

Thank you they have puppeteer on orderyes

High peak models in Derbyshire are in contact with the new Flair kit owner/maker. I've just ordered a Magnatilla, 8 week lead time however.

Hello the model came with alluminum engine cowl and plan, parts and manual with number, so is not changed?

Hello

I payd 50£ for ordered Puppeteer and 8 weeks lead time, do you payd 50£ for Magnattila?

Edited By Vintage on 05/04/2017 17:43:40

Edited By Vintage on 05/04/2017 17:44:03

• 2 months later...
Posted by Rob Fairweather 1 on 05/04/2017 18:08:44:

Yes Vintage, I also paid a £50 deposit for my Magnatilla .

My only concern is to whether I order a Hannibal or Pup next !

Hi Rob

Did you receive your Magnattila from HighPeack models?

best regards

Posted by Rob Fairweather 1 on 05/04/2017 18:08:44:

Yes Vintage, I also paid a £50 deposit for my Magnatilla .

My only concern is to whether I order a Hannibal or Pup next !

Hi Rob

Did you receive your Magnattila from HighPeack models?

best regards

• 1 month later...

Did anyone get the Models from Flair? I'd like to get a Pup but everyone is still "Out of Stock".

What about the optional extras (Pilot, Wheels, Gun, Decals, Dummy Engine) are they still available?

Finally, does anyone know why Flair recommend the W30750 Vickers machine gun (1/4 scale) for the Pup rather than the W30160 (1/6 scale)?

• 3 months later...

I got mine direct from flair 3 month ago from the man himself

He told me that there are going to kit it again i paid £175 but the cowl needs to be cut as it comes with a 5mm hole only

If you leave you name and telephone number to the lady he will contact you direct i waited 2 month

i will take mine in a 90% finish state to bmfa buckminster swap met on the 10th dec to sell it if any one interested

among other thinks cheeky

Just returned to RC after a couple of years away. I have just ordered a Flair Puppeteer from High Peak Models, ordered model yesterday they phoned me last night to explain the 8 week wait. I was informed that Flair has changed hands a few times in recent years, moved to China and now back in England. It says on High Peak Models website "Flair Kits are a bespoke ordered product and as such have an 8-12 week waiting time at point of order". The kit I have ordered will come direct from Flair who are now in Warwick and includes a certificate to prove it is one of theirs. I was told that Flair are in the process of coming back into full production of their kits. If you are prepared to wait a few weeks for a kit High Peak Models can be contacted on 01663751450 or check their website.