Magazine viewer

Glyn44

Advert

All issues I'm afraid. I get to the page showing all the monthly thumbnails of the mag, and no matter which one I select (touchscreen) I get forwarded the grey screen. When working there is a message instructing how to swipe (I think from memory) but now just a complete blank grey page. That's as far as I can get.

Morning,

Just want to update you all with the progress... it seems the iOS updates are causing the problems. Our IT guy has been working to try and ensure the magazines can be viewed on all iOS updates, however when one works, the other doesn't. He is working alongside the developer of this website to get things sorted, but it could be a next week fix.

Again, thank you for your patience... we are doing all we can.

Beth

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I have just had word that this is now fixed!

It's been tested on Windows 7 and IE 11 up to Windows 10 and Edge, macOS 10.10 - 12 and Safari 9 - 10.1.1, iOS9, iOS10 and android devices.

When it's convenient, would you mind having a check and seeing if it's now working for you and if not, what device and platform it's not working on.

Many thanks

Beth

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...