Wots Wot XL spinner bolt ???

Rocker

Advert

This is what I did for mine, an 8mm hex head bolt turned down to the profile of the spinner then drill the spinner out to take the 8mm bolt:

eawqafuqtbwq4ywu9oxprg.jpg

kwcpsq2mtqk8onuz9fgeuq.jpg

iewrmcomsmcuv7lft0xhjg.jpg

hzw90k7uss2nmueyumrfca.jpg

7%j6bmjtq4ct4cara0klla.jpg

Sorry about the orientation of the photos, the upload decides which way round they go! Anyway, if you would like one I can machine one for you so that you can use the Laser supplied bits, just pm me your postal address and I'll get one made tomorrow.

Just double checked the 160v against the 155, the 160 has an 8mm shaft against the 155’s 10mm, so the 8mm spinner bolt will be no good. Check with Just Engines tomorrow to see if they do a suitable adapter to fit a 10mm x 1.5 shaft, if you get no joy let me know and I’ll make an adapter similar to that described by Martin.

Just rang "Just Engines " about this problem and they where really helpful..They have exactly what I needed.and will post it out today so hopefully problem solved I can not recommend "Just Engines " enough ,they where really good and went through the options with me and recommend the best option.They are the people to ring with regard any engine query 10 out of 10 for customer service

Received the nut adaptor from "Just Engine " Spinner all secure and everyone will be glad the Wots Wot XL is finished ans awaiting it's maiden flight when this windy weather gives up and our flying strip dries out (,at the moment our field is waterlogged) might have to wait till the spring but I am sure the wait will be worthwhile and have great confidant that the Wots Wot XL will fly great

Yes went over all the edges and transfer with clearcoat ,two coats so that hopefully will help there .Just run up the Laser 180 and as I would expect from a Laser started second flick with a chicken strip ( not an electric starter) and ran perfectly ,just richen the main jet by half a turn ,ran perfect retuned the main jet after a short run ,tick over was fine so left well alone .Jon has done all the hard work setting the 180 up so left it alone ( good job there Jon it was perfect ) Now the maiden yesto do