Six Nations 2018

john stones 1 - Moderator

Advert

Not the point Dai, England had their chances, and did not get the game out of reach. Their fault.

Wales scored that try. And whether 5 or 7 points come of it, the pressure is then on England. No more mistakes. Losing at Twickenham must be fairly scarey for an English player.

Yea, but.

Two matches down.

Italy remain kicking boys.

Wales are solid.

Scotland are looking brittle, fit,

France are good, but fitness?

Ireland, best put the boot in early so they don't get up.

England, OK, but not invincible.

But as I've said before, we up in this half of the globe, in a bit, seek to take the All Blacks on without fear. I will sing for any Northern side. And I have been entertained this weekend. But I have not seen anything to put the fear of God up the All Blacks

Posted by Dai Fledermaus on 11/02/2018 18:00:07:

Scotland v France a great game of rugby. Must be very disheartening to be in the Italian team at the moment. I agree about England, not living up to the Media hype. I recon Ireland will take the wheels of their chariot.

well if wales can not beat England maybe someone else will? I will never understand that mentality

And John, regarding Italy. When they came into the Championship they had one chance every 2 years to do Scotland, then in the doldrums. They got better. Then they did not. They might get better again. Or not. But best they post a few results before you say their coach is getting them anywhere.

And bye the way, I do not fancy another humiliation like handed down from the last World Cup.

I will shout for any home nation, but last time up, we got thrashed, Scotland excepted.

And before any Irishman defends the under strength Irish team who went down to Argentina team, tell me why your seconds should not do Argentina.

No, I believe I see signs that Italy are in good hands with O'Shea and his coaches, so I said so, that still leaves Italy with mountains to climb every February though, 2 games in yet, we shall see.

Ain't likely to forget the last World Cup either, or that no NH team reached the Semis. It will be different in 2019, will one of N.H win it ? Answers on a betting slip c/o William Hill. wink

Posted by Don Fry on 12/02/2018 20:42:53:

How far do you go back. Rule infringements, ( cheating) is what cleaves winners and losers, and truth be told, infringements occur every few seconds.. Rugby.

No its the points that get added to the board that cleaves winners and losers.

So...despite Gerry Guscotts theory of a finger knock on, World Rugby have stated that the Welsh try should have been awarded.

No mention of the 1066 scrap, but H&S have stated that if Harorld had worn safety glasses, the result might have been different.wink

Rumors of a rematch........where will we get the bows & arrowslaugh

• 2 weeks later...

Big ask for Italy, but wish them well. Hard work getting hammered every week. Now the Irish game, first thought you are going mad, but after a good cogitate, Wales might just do it, having a resurgence.

John, the man is trying to get a great side together. Hard to watch, for the English, but what that lot need is to gift Scotland 10 points, and see if they come back, or panic. If we are going to face the Blacks on a 50-50 basis, they are going to have to know that they ain't beaten til the ref blows up, cos the Blacks won't stop either.