This forum...

Nigel R

Friends, Romans, Countrymen...

Just like to say, a hearty thank you to the moderators for running a well moderated forum (well done!) and to all the chaps on here (well to done to all of us!).

A number of times I've asked for some small help or to locate a widget or part - and the members have come good every time above and beyond what I'd expect.

Long may it continue!

Edited By Nigel R on 24/05/2018 15:05:55

Yeah I'd second that from Pete. For the vast majority of the time and people it is an easy and pleasant job to moderate this forum. So thank you to all of you!

I too am often amazed at what people on here know! Someone will ask a question, straight out of left field, not even about model aeroplanes, and there will be folks on here able to give knowledgable advice. Amazing! The only thing I think we haven't done so far is marrage guidance - but it wouldn't surprise me if we did that one day!

BEB

Edited By Biggles' Elder Brother - Moderator on 24/05/2018 19:50:28

Posted by Biggles' Elder Brother - Moderator on 24/05/2018 19:49:54:

Yeah I'd second that from Pete. For the vast majority of the time and people it is an easy and pleasant job to moderate this forum. So thank you to all of you!

I too am often amazed at what people on here know! Someone will ask a question, straight out of left field, not even about model aeroplanes, and there will be folks on here able to give knowledgable advice. Amazing! The only thing I think we haven't done so far is marrage guidance - but it wouldn't surprise me if we did that one day!

BEB

Edited By Biggles' Elder Brother - Moderator on 24/05/2018 19:50:28

Speaking as a long time confirmed bachelor, my advice is "don't do it". devil

Dear Nigel, Our moderators, besides being the finest technical scholars, they are familiar with applied psychology and life at all. I would like to emphasize that, for our good fortune, we also have top forum members, so there is no problem that can not be solved. It is very important to me because I'm a foreigner, in every respect, and my English is really a problem .... although I have been recently convinced that it is quite , by very decent people at the forum ... teeth 2face 6

All the best and greetings from Adriatic Sea.

Nearly 44,000 topics with (say) an average of 20 posts per topic amounts to a lot of work for the Mods. I admire the dedication and the even handedness they demonstrate, particularly when we express our views too strongly in more extreme language than we should.

Full marks, and thank you for maintaining an excellent forum.

William