MAK 15 MP

Advert

• 2 weeks later...

Afew more details.

After the first test session which was a bit hairy I moved the CG forward, reduced elevator throws, removed the aileron differential and changed the wing outriggers.

After discussion with Stuart Pickett who flies my models for the camera and the hariest test flights. I am going to move the CG a fraction further forward and add coupled rudder to the ailerons.

The model will loop and roll and has a very respectable glide.

The white on the wings is NON SCALE but I was ordered to do that for better photos in the magazine!!!!

Edited By Peter Miller on 30/09/2018 08:53:31

Another good flying session this afternoon. All the latest tweeks have got the MAK flying really nicely now.

It loops and rolls really well, Glides beautifully and does not have any bad habbits. I threw it around a lot and it never tried to bite in any way.

Take offs on even smooth very short grass are a little reluctant but there was no wind at all to help it.

• 1 year later...

Not a word. I see that Moon Dancer 2 is coming soon and I know that the ediotr wants to run my Stampe SR-7 fairly soon.

If you are really interested I could let you have a copy of my plan as a PDF and the text of the article. PM me with your emailaddress if you are interested.

Edited By Peter Miller on 14/01/2020 11:47:45