1/4 Scale Bristol Brownie Plans

Hello All,

I'm desperatley seeking a set of 1/4 scale Bristol Brownie Plans. They were featured in Radio Control Scale Aicraft Magazine in the Dec/Jan 1994 magazine. It was 104" wing for 90 4 stroke. The same magazine had free plans for a much smaller version but differ in construction to the bigger one.

The plan number for ASP Plans at the time was RSQ1735. This came up in a search on the modelflying website (for the old Myhobbystore site)however the link then takes you to Sarik Hobbies but it's not listed.

Can anyone help me out. I'd love to build one.

Regards,

Glenn.

Advert

Hi Glenn

I've got a copy of this plan. It's 4 sheets in total! I could look into a price for making a copy for you if you like?

Maybe someone else might have a set they no longer need which might work out more cost effective for you.

I'm slightly surprised Sarik don't list it any more but you are right: it's not there!

Thanks Gents.

Yes i'll shoot Sarik an email (I'm in Australia so calling is a bit hard haha)and see what they say.

Alan if Sarik don't come through i'd be more than happy to pay for copies plus the freight to Australia if you're willing to help me out.

Regards,

Glenn.

Hi Glenn

sarik are very good in finding plans if you ask them as stated above, they have Come through on a few occasions for me, only one plan that they couldn’t find, but as always on this site someone is usually able to help as Alan is so either way I am sure you will get it sorted.

Nige.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...