Benedini Sound modul

Hello together.

For years I fly airplanes with electric power. I prefer planes, that were built in the years between the two world wars. before the electric drive, I had equipped my airplanes with four stroke engines. The sound of ehese engines was just great.So I missed this sound with my with my electric planes today and was looking for a sound modul.There ar inexpasive soundmoduls, but you only hear them on the ground. Once in the air, you can not hear them anymore.So I decided to order a sound module-unit from Benedini RC-Electronics(www.benedini.de).

Advert

The unit should be installed in a tigermoth by Toni Clark (the small one). So I ordered the soundmodul TBS Mini V1 with the s sound of the de haviland Gipsy 3 engine.See picture left side.In addition an audioisolator. See red part in the middle.THis part is necessary, if the lipo pack has more than 6S.The digital amplifier on the right side has 40W and you can hear the sound very clear in the air.THe total weight from all parts is 370g and so not a problem for the Tigermoth.

The speakers are installed.One on the ground and one of the left side.This is not the tigermoth.It is still under construction and I was keen on flying with the sounmodul.For the moment it is installed in my Berliner(see thread in that forum).Next time I will report about flying with the soundmodul

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...