Moon Dancer 2

There wos a touch of up elevator but when I corrected it went down much harder than I would expect.. The symptoms of a rearward CG I agree. Elevator control throws at low rates are 1/4" each way.

Next time I will reduce throws and also reduce the power by using a smaller prop and allow it to gain more height before correcting.

Advert

I have now solved the problem pf why it dived into the ground. It was basically a total idiot called Peter MIller.

My only excuse is that I have been having problems with a mains water leak, a semi blocked sewer and a pigeon stucj half way down my chimney for four days. As a result I have been stressed out and tired out

When I set the controls up the elevator servo must have been out of line and even though the control directions were independantly checked on the field no one noticed what I should have seen at home, at neutral elevator stick I actually had half down elevator.

As I have saind many times "I can't help it if I am thick!!!"

• 4 months later...

I do make a big mess, honestly Peter!

But I have a working restriction, from the station commander, that I must clear up. As this is the only restriction I obay religiously wink,

Hi Daniel, Thanks, hopefully the photos will help, and any non plan mistakes that I make will certainly help you....

Some progress today, glue the ply doublers. Then I started cutting for the next longer term build (72" Lancaster)

The LED lighting over the desk creates interesting colour on photo's

inked20200219_173045_li.jpg

20200219_173119.jpginked20200219_173119_li.jpg

Edited By charlie holdford on 19/02/2020 19:04:10