Bargain

Erfolg

I could not find a general bargain thread, so i created this one, if there is one please transfer to it.

I use a lot of clamps and thousands of clothes pegs in building. Yet I am always seemingly short of the clamps every one seems to have.

In Poundland I came across these a few weeks back, I have now been back to buy more, as they work and are cheap. Go on guess the price.wink

wp_20200217_16_04_44_pro.jpg

I find those red plastic ends are never in the orientation you want them to be just as you're about to use them, but generally they are a useful adjunct and I have boxes full of different sizes. I used them all up building a model of a boat I used to live on. Made of mahogany planks cut from an old dining chair my grandad made as a set of four. My daughter still has the table he made them to go with, but the chair joints failed in central heating, which Hide glue hates.

M

I have a picture of 40 clamps holding the sheer clamps of a sea kayak under construction. Cost? Nil.

Make them yourself from plastic water pipes or down pipes, 2" to 3" diameter and 1" to 1-1/2" length.

Picture insertion instructions after hitting the camera symbol say Hit "Insert". OK, where is that instruction? Yes I did get a picture in the first time but then told I had 100,000 too many words. Most forums a simple drag and drop works.

Posted by Alex Ferguson 2 on 18/02/2020 00:43:03:

Picture insertion instructions after hitting the camera symbol say Hit "Insert". OK, where is that instruction? Yes I did get a picture in the first time but then told I had 100,000 too many words. Most forums a simple drag and drop works.

You can either upload the picture to your album in order to use the camera symbol method or use the symbol to the left of the camera for a direct link.

Edited By Martin Harris on 18/02/2020 15:58:37