Windrider Fox

Iawnski I have a question for you, my Fox arrived in fine fettle from HK today, on reading the "instruction" sheet there is absolutely no mention of fitting the wings to the fus did you glue yours in or just use some of the supplied tape. I don't think there's anything missing from my instructions as they are basically numbered 1-20 photos with subtext for each one. Cheers Brian

Brian - are there slots on your wings for the spar? I imagine this is best dealt with like an Easystar, where the wings just plug in with the spar holding it all together. This works well with my Estar, and I find that not taking mine apart too often helps reduce the wear - but if it does get a bit loose then a bit of CW tape around the root seems to make it snug again. The loads are light on this model, so I think we can get away with just the 'push fit' Ming has designed. Will you be fitting a rudder?! I don't know where my picture's gone!

Ultymate wrote (see)
on reading the "instruction" sheet there is absolutely no mention of fitting the wings to the fus

You lot, REALLY!!!!!

Look at PICTURE ONE, the very FIRST Instruction..................you fit the MAGNETS to hold the wings on.................................     

I have taped my first one with Blenderm as well as I leave it assembled. This fits nicely on the double curvature and is almost invisible.

mathew  yeah i  take the wing apart when finished flying ,as is said here you can use little magnets ,but i havent had to and the wings stay put no probs ,as for ext leads yep they are a bit fiddly,ive got mine coming from the rx into the wing permantely and just coonect the wing leads to them in situ