Corona Lock-Down Microaces Combat

Cliff 1959

Posted by Cliff 1959 on 28/03/2020 16:17:34:

Thanks John, that's the second time I've been called a 'loon' today, it's a great word, sort of insulting but at the same time complimentary, I'll take the latter! wink

My dad used to call me a "loon" with my madcap ideas

But it is On the more endearing side of insults. Consider the term as not quite potty, just being a loon is not so bad

I bet they called Archimedes a loon

Edited By Denis Watkins on 28/03/2020 16:59:24

Posted by simon barr on 28/03/2020 19:05:04:

Great fun!

Why do you have a Dalek in your garden?

Thanks Simon, I always wanted a Dalek so I went to the Project Dalek Builders Forum (great forum by the way), got the dimensions and a year later I had one, it took a crazy amount of time but you soon forget about the blood, sweat and tears don't you? Bit like model planes really wink

Brilliant Mate, just like when I was a kid with my Airfix models ................I just built The Tri-plane over the last few days as well,  1:28 scale.

img_20200328_205406.jpg

Had a good laugh as well cliff, Cheered me right up, Thanks Man. thumbs upsmile d

D.D.

Edited By Dwain Dibley. on 28/03/2020 20:53:24

Edited By Dwain Dibley. on 28/03/2020 21:08:59

Nice one Cliff, made my day pal. I would not call you a loon at all as its a bit degrading. Eccentric in the nicest possible way would be better. Where would we be without the eccentrics in this world. It would be a far duller place to live for sure. Keep it up pal. Cheers