LEMON RX7

MARTIN PEARSON

Hi just fitted a lemon rx7 into a hk tundra previous one was a orange,my tx is a JRPCM PXII with spectrum module ,never had issues with servo twitching before only when voltage was a bit high, but i purchased 2 lemon rx7 stabilizers and the servos twitch badly on and off, could any one throw any light on this please,,,,thanks in advance

Advert

Hi. I'm puzzled why you need a stabilized rx in a Tundra. I have a Tundra and use a lemon 6 channel rx. Never had any twitching problems and it always flys around very stable with no problems at all. It's my most flown model, I use it as a warm up model as it's so stable. In fact nearly all my models have 6 channel lemon rx's in and never had a problem. The Tx is a Spektrum DX9 on DSMX

Posted by MARTIN PEARSON on 07/07/2020 21:38:14:

Hi just fitted a lemon rx7 into a hk tundra previous one was a orange,my tx is a JRPCM PXII with spectrum module ,never had issues with servo twitching before only when voltage was a bit high, but i purchased 2 lemon rx7 stabilizers and the servos twitch badly on and off, could any one throw any light on this please,,,,thanks in advance

At initial switch on Martin, the RX7 as a little list of jobs to do to take control of the servos.

At switch on, the unit can take up to 20 seconds to initialize

After initialization there should be no movement of servos if the model is left alone.

Posted by Neil R on 08/07/2020 10:23:10:

The incompatibility issue is between the Lemon 'plus' model and the DM8 or DM9 spectrum module in a 3rd party Tx. See here, about 1/3 of the way down:

**LINK**

This caught me out a while back, but I can't remember what the servos actually did.

Good spot Neil, and this is the quote

PLEASE NOTE: Customer with DM8 / DM9 module with the use of 3rd party transmitter should not be using this unit due to incompatability issue.