Digital subscription

Wookman

Advert

Digital issues are available. Possibly only in the desktop version of the site, yet. Click on "RCM&E Home" (underneath the RCM&E logo)

That takes you to the magazine home page, where you'll have to log in separately. Please try your exact user name from the forum. (Or alternatively your email address if user name doesn't work). 

Once logged in, the digital mags are available in the dropdown from the subscriptions link. (Rather than clicking to go to the subscriptions site)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, that worked. It now appears that I have separate logins for RCME magazine and the forum. That's like BMFA, where we have one login for the BMFA site and another for Go Membership. Blimey!

Logins for everything these days. I even have a login now to be allowed to re-enter my own country and queue for 2 hours at LHR border control.... but that's another story. Thanks for your assistance.

No, sorry, this is not working. I can change the password, but if I log out, I cannot log back in again. I think this is because my user name "Jonathan W" has a space in it. I don't seem to be able to edit my user name. I was going to try "Jonathan_W" instead. What next?

OK yes I think I just worked that out, so thanks for confirming. 

I'm afraid us mods can only deal with the forum side so I'll pass this up the chain of command. 

Sorry to ask, have you tried logging in to the magazine side trying both possible usernames? i.e. either Jonathan W or your email address?

Meanwhile I'll try to get someone to look at it on the mag side.