Looking for 4S ~3200mAh pack(s) on relatively quick delivery (Thursday 1/APR or earlier)

Hi - I've made another post about an incident with my trainer's only LiPo.

As a result I wondered could anyone recommend a good quality/cost balance pack?

I've seen Amazon UK Youme brand but not sure whether I'm asking for trouble at that price.

Looks easy to spend silly money on it too.

Hoping to get a couple of packs in time for Thursday 1st this coming week.

Advert

I will recommend 4-max to you. I have half a dozen of their lipo packs of different sizes and have had consistently good and reliable use out of them when compared to the HobbyKing packs I have bought which all died young.

You will get quick service from 4-max too so may well have them in your hand by Thursday, assuming you are in mainland UK.

1 hour ago, Alan Gorham_ said:

I will recommend 4-max to you. I have half a dozen of their lipo packs of different sizes and have had consistently good and reliable use out of them when compared to the HobbyKing packs I have bought which all died young.

You will get quick service from 4-max too so may well have them in your hand by Thursday, assuming you are in mainland UK.

Thanks Alan - they're a little steep and have had a telling off shipping in normal post so charge £11 to ship. Maybe another time!

11 hours ago, Mitchell Howard said:

Have you been able to cast any judgement on them yet?

No not yet. Not had them before but went for them as they are a middle of the road price.

Something I have found is a pretty good policy for many items you want/need.?