RCM&E delivered?

Hi All

Curious as I was in my local Smiths two days ago and saw the latest edition on the shelves. I was tempted but didn't succumb to look inside as I thought when I get home the postie will have delivered. I was wrong and I'm still waiting anyone else having this problem?

Advert

Just to clarify, the July issue is on sale on the 18th and so I'd be very surprised if it was on the shelves already (it shouldn't be). It should arrive with subscribers over the weekend. 

Also, I'm not sure why they told you there was a close period, this isn't correct. The June issue was on sale 21st May and the July issue is out on the 18th June. 

Without checking my last issue or going online to check so I'm doing this as I saw on the shelf there was a white low wing twin on the cover between the war years or just after era. Is that the latest issue I haven't yet received? Or was this last month's - I genuinely can't remember.