Survey reminder

dhendley

We want to learn more about RCM&E/Model Flying readers so we can ensure our products are as relevant to your needs as they can be. We’ve created a survey here that we’d be grateful if you could complete – it will only take you a few minutes. 

By way of thanks for completing the survey, all respondents will be entered into a FREE PRIZE DRAW to be in with a chance of winning 1 x £200 worth of books and  4 x £50 worth of books from mortonsboook.co.uk

Many thanks and good luck in the prize draw! 

https://app.surveymethods.com/EndUser.aspx?7E5A36297C392F2B7E

• Like 1

Left out all the personal stuff as I also thought it smacked of sales marketing rather than research. You can still submit it incomplete just not entered in the dodgy math's draw, so thoughts on future direction/wishes are counted.

Leaving Alex in and no pensioner option = D-

On 03/09/2022 at 09:35, Ace said:

Left out all the personal stuff as I also thought it smacked of sales marketing rather than research. You can still submit it incomplete just not entered in the dodgy math's draw, so thoughts on future direction/wishes are counted.

Leaving Alex in and no pensioner option = D-

To be fair to them they are just trying to understand who consumes their content, how, and in what demographics those people are so they can tailor content to the needs of their readers and set out their value proposition to advertisers. It is difficult to do that without asking some questions about demographics, but I accept some will find it invasive and worrying - I did answer the final questions, but left out my PII so I can’t be entered into the draw or contacted afterwards.