DX6i questions....

Michael Adams 3

Michael

On a DX6i the Gear and Flap switches are already assigned to channel 5 and 6 (aux) respectively.

You can see this visually with the 'Monitor' function when you activate the Gear or Flap switch.

Monitor.JPG.f6e735b313b4e76dc194af608b174a69.JPG

You could use either channel as long as you are not using them for anything else.😉

Simply plug your light controller into your chosen channel on the receiver.

By default you will see that activating the switch causes the signal to go to the mid point rather than full travel. Such a change is normally sufficient to activate most controllers but it can be altered if required.

I hope this helps. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Simon Chaddock said:

Michael

On a DX6i the Gear and Flap switches are already assigned to channel 5 and 6 (aux) respectively.

You can see this visually with the 'Monitor' function when you activate the Gear or Flap switch.

You could use either channel as long as you are not using them for anything else.😉

By default you will see that activating the switch causes the signal to go to the mid point rather than full travel. Such a change is normally sufficient to activate most controllers but it can be altered if required.

I hope this helps. 

5 hours ago, Simon Chaddock said:

Michael

I hope this helps. 

Edited by Michael Adams 3
not wanted

21 hours ago, gangster said:

I have never had anything to do with lighting control circuits but if the system works on a switch on the TX surely there is no difference between Futaba, Spektrum or any other radio. Try a servo in that channel and see if it responds to the switch. 

+1, I have tried different lighting systems from Hobbyking and Multiplex etc and they've all worked on my Multiplex and Spektrum gear, so I can't see why it wouldn't work. Try a servo in the channel as Gangster notes, also try adjusting the servo travel, it maybe that the default settings aren't enough to trigger the operation and you need to change the setting in the servo travel menu.