Info needed Hi-Fi output to Wireless Headphones

Erfolg

I would like to connect my Technics (old) Hi-Fi to wireless headphones.

It is so old it only has a socket for a wired head phones on the front and the same type of connectors on the back one in and one out.

Is there any device I can plug into one of the outputs that will  connect to cable less headphones? If so what is it I need and what guidance do I require?

On rear input is used for an equally old Thorens table (for Vinyl).

Advert

There are plenty of bluetooth audio transmitters available, quite cheap 4 to 8 quid so worth a try perhaps? Look on ebay. 

This would plug into the line out or preferably headphone jack so the volume controls on the hifi can set the volume (to avoid distortion). You may need a 1/4"mm to 3.5mm adaptor.

Cant say ive tried any as i use my phone to wireless headphones!

image.png.fa2a544f138374d1a0fa34ec99aa5fb2.png

Edited by dave windymiller

Hi Erfolg

I assumed from you OP that you already had a pair of wireless headphones that you wanted to use with you old HiFi. It would appear from your latest post that you don't.

If you don't plan on dancing around the house (I'm guessing not), I would suggest that you will get better sound per pound from conventional corded headphones.

Well done Dave.

The headset is now working from the Hi Fi.

I am rocking to Tiney Time, as I "Tip Toe Through the Garden" I have my George Formby in readiness, to bop right down to St Anne's (fancy a Saint owning  a) Pier.

Edited by Erfolg
wrong name