£3,000 fine & 6month suspended prison sentence given for illegal drone flying

I've not subscribed so to me, at the moment, it looks as if you get alerts UK-wide.  I'm not going to wade through a raft of alerts completely irrelevant to me, so can anyone who is subscribed tell me if the alerts can be 'tailored' (as it says on the website) to a specific locality?  Even alerts centred on local ATCs or main postcode areas would be better than blanket notifications.

Edited by Mike T
kelsey

7 minutes ago, Mike T said:

I've not subscribed so to me, at the moment, it looks as if you get alerts UK-wide.  I'm not going to wade through a raft of alerts completely irrelevant to me, so can anyone who is subscribed tell me if the alerts can be 'tailored' (as it says on the website) to a specific locality?  Even alerts centred on local ATCs or main postcode areas would be better than blanket notifications.

I'm subscribed and as I recall the tailoring relates to the types of notifications, not the geographical area. I get hardly any, so few  it's not intrusive at all. If you were to try it, and didn't like it, then unsubscribing is an option.

Edited by Graham Bowers
Had missed a word due to editing before posting.
  • Like 2