Boeing XL15/l-15

I have been looking for a plan for AM aircraft. It appears there was one in the APS by E C Martin ( Priced at 5/6), so is not exactly recent. Can anyone tell me how I can get a copy of this plan?

Alternatively another source. Has anyone built this that will put their handup. My interest was aroused by the article appearing in the latest issue of the BMFA news. If I have got it right it was built by David Muirs , of the York club !!!. The model featured was a little large for me but any info is better than none.I may have misread his name.

Any body throw some light on any of my requests/statements I would be very happy.

The article features the YMAS, so if any of its members can help I would be grateful.

Bas

Advert

The plan is still commercially available from Sarik Hobbies. As is typical with lots of the old MA/AM plans passed down to Sarik, they have listed the plan with a photo of a Fw190a (ie an error!). However, the plan number FSP395 and the description do refer to the aircraft you are interested in. 

https://www.sarikhobbies.com/product/fsp395-boeing-xl-15/

Edited by Alan Gorham_