Who escaped?

Advert

It was too cold for models i thought so pulled the full sized toy from the hangar, a two hour flight from northampton out to the coast and along the beaches, trip back on top of the clouds in lovely sunshine (all with the heater on to keep the wife nice and warm) the gear and lipo's are all charged for tomorrow so i'll get cold then.

Chris

An EV 97 Eurostar (My work is closely involved with these aircraft) I fly models to get away from the ever increasing rules and restrictions of full sized flying, but on a day like today it takes some beating.I have some pictures of my full sized Eurostar alongside a model one in the same livery if you're interested David. It is a modified Protech ARTF which i don't think they sell in the UK.

Chris

Santa brought me a FlyCamOne so it went on the Wing Dragon mounted on top of the wing looking forward. Flew well and I even managed a nice loop flying straight towards me (so I was bound to be in the picture!) but when I down loaded the avi I discovered the FlyCam battery had only lasted 25 second & whats more the image was upside down! Fortunately the FlyCam includes an upside mode but after the 2 hour charge it was too windy. Better luck next time.