Viewing older threads

As an occasional user I confess to being rather slow in understanding changes made to the forum. I recently wanted to look back at one of my scale build threads to extract some information and photos for a fellow builder, but am now only able to see things posted to a max of 365 days ago. Is there a way to view any of my thread postings prior to this timescale and if so how. 

Thanks for reply both.

Martin, yes the FW190 thread is one of them but when I look at it from ‘My Activity’ there is only one page of the thread showing. The settings show activity for past 365 days and cannot be set for a longer past period.  However, even at 365 days there are lots of posts not showing as I had documented the detailing and painting of the FW 190 from January to April last year.

Leccyflyer: When I click on my activity it doesn’t show either my Sea Fury build or the previous P47 as it used to. Not surprising I suppose if the default settings is for 365 days. I would  like to access them though.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Nick Somerville said:

Thanks for reply both.

Martin, yes the FW190 thread is one of them but when I look at it from ‘My Activity’ there is only one page of the thread showing. The settings show activity for past 365 days and cannot be set for a longer past period.  However, even at 365 days there are lots of posts not showing as I had documented the detailing and painting of the FW 190 from January to April last year.

Leccyflyer: When I click on my activity it doesn’t show either my Sea Fury build or the previous P47 as it used to. Not surprising I suppose if the default settings is for 365 days. I would  like to access them though.

That's strange - mine was set to what I presume to be the default and you can see, from the image that I posted, I was able to see your Sea Fury build and posts back to 2022, which is more than a year.

7 hours ago, Nik Harrison said:

Thank you for this posting.  I was trying to do the same with no joy.  It does work but older pictures give Error 502 and comment saying "try later".  Still better than nothing.  I was look as far back as 2003. Cheers.

The pictures issue is to do with the migration of the forum to the new platform. There was quite a lot of discussion about it at the time, but no time efficient solution could be found, so we are stuck with it unfortunately.