Something a little different

EvilC57 and Engine Doctor.

I am always very happy to receice constructive criticism about any of my videos that I post.

However, the sarcastic tone of your replies I feel is unwarranted.

Sure it's not a quality movie and I do not claim to be a professional videographer and my time is limited. The video is just a bit of light hearted fun shot in one morning using one head mounted camera. I thought it might be interesting for others to see but, it seems I was wrong.

Perhaps, if I make another posting, I will add a trigger warning at the begining in order not to waste any more of your time?

Or, perhaps one or both you could show me an example of one of your videos to help me learn how it's done?

Cheers.

I was just having a light hearted jibe . Its a quad flying in an orchard so not really interesting or different .

If you put vids out then what do you expect and its not as good as Top Gun Maverick ....is it ?

I am not good at vids but occasionally put pics of work I have done . If someone doesnt like them fine but I like to know.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Engine Doctor said:

I was just having a light hearted jibe . Its a quad flying in an orchard so not really interesting or different .

If you put vids out then what do you expect and its not as good as Top Gun Maverick ....is it ?

I am not good at vids but occasionally put pics of work I have done . If someone doesnt like them fine but I like to know.

Ditto.