New free scale plan: Hordern-Richmond Autoplane

Hello

as a fan of British designs (DH 60 and Avro Avian Monoplane already built, CAC 13 Boomerang nearly finished) I’d like to entrust you to the new plan of the approved German designer Hilmar Lange: He constructed a beautiful version of the Hordern-Richmond Autoplane (foam build, 1,20 m wingspan) and it’s a free download. Instructions are in German of course, but I think it’s one of the best, comprehensible plans I’ve seen so far:

https://www.rc-network.de/threads/hordern-richmond-autoplane-ein-1-20-m-depron-scale-2mot-oldtimer-kostenloser-download-bauplan-flugmodell-04-05-2024.11997839/

• Like 3

Vast Majority of instructions on download ( translate German to English function comes up on screen ) are bilingual, German and English.

Some stuff on page one needs some translation, Google or the lad will help me with that.

Great that the download is A4 friendly, only £6.20p cost to print out in library, black and white. Not fully studied yet so esc info may be hidden in download somewhere, such as type, amps etc..

The site and mag looks very interesting, again translated into English...

Other stuff shown not just aero subjects, a little bit like rcme used to be.....

Enjoy

Edited by Rich Griff