Me 109 ...anything out there?

David Perry

I have a box of engines which are well underused and one in particular -  an Irvine 72 (the big red one)- is gagging to pull something aloft. I think that something should be a half decent Me (BF) 10.  I dont want full flaps, retracts etc etc, just a dead simple semi-scale (cartoon scale??) Bf 109. I've done the flap and retracts thing, Im after relaxing with four channels but cant seem to find such a model. Surely they havent ALL gone have they? Do I have to go back and design my own?????

Thanks for the help.

David

Advert

Thanks guys. I like that 109, looks nice.
Jonathan, thanks for the input, trouble is all these modern ships look so dull and boring to my eye I really cant see what people get out of them.  Maybe Im getting old!

I also like the look of the topgun 109, thats a really smart plane.

Thanks again, I'll call slough tomorrow.
david

Oh right, thanks Chris.

My direct comparison would be the H9 Mustang 120 version, which I have and find to be a great tool and well made. I fitted the YT retracts to that and its a treat!  On reflection then I'll leave the TG 109!

Ive asked my LMS to see if he can get me VQ 109 but failing that I'll design my own within the parameters I am after: sport scale, fixed gear, no flaps,  and capable and fun to be flown off a wet flying site!

david