J Perkins Bullet

Has anyone flown the JP Bullet, it's an all Epp sloper, it's cheap and  looks easy to build but is it any good?
I'm looking for a plane to step up to from my EasyGlider, which is great on the slope for floating around but I want something a bit more responsive but it's got to be able to bounce if you know what I mean.

Advert

The Bullet was designed some years ago when slope combat started. As such, it has quite a short moment which makes it less stable than other epp gliders. I have also found that unless the wind is close to straight in on the slope, the Bullet doesn't want to fly.
In my opinion, the Phoenix Model Products Synergy is a much better model. It is better proportioned and flies a lot better. In fact, most of PMP's epp gliders are very good.

The Wildthing was recommended to me as my first sloper - and I love it to bits. It seems to be able to fly in almost any conditions, anywhere. Yesterday Mike and I were flying combat at first and then later sniffing out thermals as the wind dropped to near nothing - I was up there at least an hour, twice! (note to self - buy lipo battery!).

Strangely, you seems to be wanting to go backwards - I am under the impression that the Easyglider is not only able to keep a rookie in the air but also entertain an experienced pilot - a damn good model by all accounts. I would have thought a step up from an Easyglider would have been something a bit racier, perhaps even a mouldie...?

Whatever, as far as I have seen, everyone has a WT - call Alan NOW!