Who wears the pants

ken anderson.

one of my pal's who claim's he's the boss at home was in the car with me returning from a model show--about 20 mile's from home he said*******-when i asked what was the matter he replied that his wife would go off it when she found out he had bought a new plane-when i said i thought he wore the pants in his house-he said he did(but)...............anyway he asked me to back him up by telling her he had won it in a raffle!!!!!!--since then i have noticed that there are a fair number of the lad's at our club who's head's are covered in peck mark's also---a bit feedback would be helpfull to see if this peckyitis is a nationwide problem...........................................

ken anderson.chairperson of the peckyitis assoc......

Advert

I told my wife to sort her life out so that it accommodated mine fully. I said I expected food on the table and clothes in the wardrobe. I said I'd give her a little while to sort it out then perhaps we could talk about it further but if there were any real arguments I'd have to put my foot down in no uncertain terms..

It took about three days for the swelling to go down but after that I could see a little bit out of my right eye, though the left one was pretty swollen still and the dentist says my front teeth wont grow back however much I ask the tooth fairy.

David

Simple rules in our house. I'm in charge of incomings. My wife is in charge of outgoings We have a deal, I tell her what I'm going to spend and she's fine with it, as long as kids have shoes and food, and it's not silly money.

Occsaionally tho I let my 'click to buy' reflex get the better of me which proves the man who said "it's easier to apologise than ask permission" knew ALOT more than the one who reckoned "Honesty is the best policy"

peckyitis part 2------forgot to add to the original start of the thread....................................

on of our local madel shop owners told me that i would be surprised at the number of lad's came in bought a kit removed it from the box and put the entire content's into a black bin liner to take back home and not look so conspicuous--keep her indoors off there case-what a way to be on

ken anderson

About 15 years ago my wife put her foot down.  She threw one of my models onto the floor.  She stood there, with her hands on her hips, looking angry, and announced, Its either those models or me.

Youve got to laugh at these no-brainers they come out with, eh?

> >

I helped her to pack, and I have enjoyed a blissfully peaceful, divorced life ever since.

> >

B.C.

It's all a game, really...she tells me it's something she's had in the wardrobe for years or an absolute bargain in the sales and I tell her it's a model I've had in the loft for years or a kit I picked up at the last bring and buy...

She knows that I know and I know that she knows but neither of us lets on that we know that the other knows that we know what they don't think we know.

And I need engines and radio gear to go with the models like she needs shoes and handbags so it's honours even..

Reading the above posts, I don't seem to do to bad, infact I suppose I do very well, as her who must be obeyed ,has just bought me a artf pitts special as a valentines present.

She even understands the need for some of the little extra bits you need to buy, like recievers and servos ,and when it's time for a new models maiden flight she likes to come along to see it go. how good is that