Ken's passed 7000!

ken anderson.

Advert

hello david-most if not all--you'll have to call up this end of the patch very picturesque(how did i spell that?)-LMA do on in a few week's time at longhorsley-ideal chance for you to call and get some real and genuine hospitallity................you won't want to go home...the only trouble with where you are is there are too many southener's......

ken anderson--northern ambassador dfc...............

• 2 weeks later...
Hey all you pensioner types !! -Just realised I've passed the 2000 mark and still complaining . (Hope Ken comes  up with some jokes we havn't heard for the last 50 plus years ) Especially those off DVDs of NE Geordie comedians OK if you don't happen to live up here
G-UMPY
Don't forget comrades Vote ARTFAG soon The "Spinners " party of the future AND What a party we shall have ! More runways -Stikky buns -Glow fuel allowances -The return of proper batteries . Too many things to mention -The Manifesto is taking shape
Any more sensible suggestions welcome ( Lekky people may write some on condition they vote for good old un-biased Grumpy .-Your future is in my hands
Back to my canvassing !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
OK...its my bedtime - no Polysomniac to look after you lot, and I have just freaked out from realising this is my 9999 post
I am strangely scared to make the next posting , but I guess tomorrow will see that happening....unless I retire again right now.
On that note, I bid you goodnight and godbless.......Timbotired

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...