10% off at Modelzone

nicola s

Hi! 

Thought some of you might be interested to know Modelzone are offering a 10% discount on all their radio control products this weekend, including lots of aircraft and flying products.

Check out their radio control section here: http://www.modelzone.co.uk/radio_control_models.htm and if you want to get the discount enter the promotional code MAYRC10 at the checkout.

Edited By nicola s on 30/04/2009 12:42:28

Edited By nicola s on 30/04/2009 12:43:20

We have two model zones near here.

Yet, I would not recomend them, for a number of reasons.

Firstly, from a RC aircraft perspective, they are not really mainstream, in my opinion, ok to entice potential modellers.

Secondly, they are a tad expensive for modelling consumables.

Thirdly, when I went in search of a specific lipo size, a 2s at about 500mah, they tried to cell me a NiCad or Nmh at something like 1300mah, 7cell.

On the plus side

They are very good for model trains, plastic kits,  I guess they are second to none.

Good for ready built micro models, such as Palm Z type helicopters and indoor planes etc. They do demonstrate the models to potential punters, very well. Although i guess it gets them through the day.

I have been left with the impression, that if they are modellers, it is cars, indoor ready builts. Rather than RC aircraft of all types.

Erfolg  

Edited By Erfolg on 30/04/2009 15:13:36

I do it all the time Tim, go on forums I've never used before and promote products of companies I have no connection with

So nicola nice to see another girl on the forum, what type of models do you fly? You didn't fill in your profile btw.

Edited By Gemma Fairchild on 30/04/2009 20:41:59

your most wellcome david-the more practical hint's and tip's and money saver's the better in these cash strapped time's.............

ken(service's to the nation..)anderson............

p.s--- watch out-myron's escaped again.......

Edited By ken anderson. on 01/05/2009 08:44:08