Just got phoenix

Simon Roberts

I got Phoenix RC on friday before we went away,  had a chance to try it last night and hosted a session online and a few turned up! Was quite fun actually Does anyone fancy a bit of online flying tonight? I can host a room and also sort out teamspeak if anyone interested?

Server Name - RCM&E
Password - magazine

I'll also post details for teamspeak later on

Also on a side note, how come i can only get the gear switch to work and nothing else?

Advert

Hi David - Im going to have the room hosted from 8pm onwards so when ever you fancy just drop by

Team Speak is basically like skype but is used a lot by gamers (http://www.teamspeak.com )  as can have many many people in one room to talk between each other and yes will need a Headset, no problem if dont have can use the phoenix chat to talk between up or add me to skype if want to use that instead, my skype username is wynthorpe

Simon

Hi Simon

Might just drop in   Andy   if the DX6i is like the DX7 then you must calibrate your transmitter in Heli mode and not Acro.  You should then find you can then fly both Heli's and planes on the one channel

Al

• 2 months later...
I have a major problem with the Phoenix in that I cannot get it to run. I suspect the interface lead as my PC just will not recognise that I have plugged it in. Have removed and re-loaded it several times now and managed about two mins flying before the programme crashes and then Windows comes up with various messages say that the interface device is either not installed or there is no driver for it.
I have emailed their Tech support for help but understand from reading around on the internet that the lead has caused problems for others. One the programme crashes it also disables the USB port until the PC is re-started. Hopefully soon I should be able to join in the fun.
Mike

Edited By Mike Stevens on 02/08/2009 07:15:30

Finally got the sim working - some problem with the USB socket on the PC I guess as I plugged into another one and it seems to have resolved the problems so the next thing is to look into this multiplayer aspect. Couple of oddities I have found though - had a go with the WOT4 and for and aircraft with no dihedral it comes back to straight and level flying when the sticks are released . More time to play tonight I hope.
Mike