Binding more than one Rx (3) to a Tx 2.4 module

Advert

• 2 weeks later...
Ken
Have just woken up 'er indoors from her air raid shelter in the garden as the replacement Rx's arrived yesterday. I started to bind & the Tx went flat.
 In about an hour I shall reveal the outcome .Sorry to keep you all in suspense.
Wish me luck -It took quite a lot of explanations for me to get the replacement equipment & I must say thank you to Rob @ GC for his understanding & prompt action.
Fingers crossed Y.all
Just going to get some breakfast from the off licence -Just in case !
I never eat on an empty stomach
I'll be in touch before the F1 practice starts; if not sooner .
I feel 'er adrenoline pumping already & some of my belongings are packed !

Morning guys!
I just hope these receivers work this time -nothing, but nothing interferes with my watching F1.Even if it has to be with my tin hat on from my dugout.
Myron has gone to purchase Dutch courage to prepare himself for the Ordeal by Receiver, whilst the cat and I sit with baited breathe waiting for the outcome. Wil they bind? Will they be a bind? Will Jensen get pole?
Find out this and much, much more in the next episode of the Rx Saga

Chrissy

10.15 am
Try to bind all three Rx's   Replacement Rx's have bound  Original one now hasn't
Do all three again together as recommended
All 3 Rx LED's blink twice & stop - Good so far ! Switch off Tx (wrong way from normal I know )
Rx's all switched off
Now then -The crucial part
Rx's on first - now the Tx - (red LED comes on permanently as it should)
Servos connected  to try channel 1 -Aileron stick moved left to right
Guess what -'Er indoors just asked me what happened
Hang on whilst I start my breakfast !

Phil
The Tx was on for about 15 hrs  Not a problem (yet).
I'll put you out of our misery
I just activated everything again and the good news is that all three Rx's responded to the Tx output on model no 1 setting on the Tx !
Naturally I thought OK Next step is to see if it works having moved to model 2 on the Tx or 3 4 5 6 etc
NOTHING    and have lost all binds
Now I know they work -I shall try Rx 1 with model 1 on the tx -Then Rx 2 with model 2  & so on .
Doesn't make sense to me but there you are 'I thought that the model no. choice would not affect the basic binding between Tx & Rx & that the programmed Tx would be obviously different for each model but on the same "bound " frequency or whatever you call it .
Must think for a while & try binding each model at a time & see if it works
Weird isn't it
I think I'll get to the bottom of this eventually never mind what info I've read
What do you you think Polyomnipotent ? Any other suggestions ?

Phil
When I switch on it shows the last model selected . To change model no. you hold down the two edit buttons & then switch on to get to" model select "
'Using the cursor you can go to whichever model you want .Then switch off & the next time you switch on that model is still selected .
 Have just tried 1 with 1 .2 with 2 etc & the result is as follows
Rx 1 tried-Model 1 -Flickering -No bind
Rx 2 tried model 2 -Not even a flicker
Rx 3 tried model ---BINDS
Now trying Rx 3 on model 2 & 1 & so on
Nothing