Blackburn Buccaneer

RonSpencerUK

Hello All

I really fancy making a Blackburn Buccaneer from foam and using a couple of small EDFs.
Does anyone know of any plans? I've tried Google, but only
found a tiny (about 1/100) 3-view.
I suppose I can photo-enlarge from that, but if anyone
knows of a better solution, I'd be very grateful.

Edited By Bruce Richards - Moderator on 01/11/2009 19:46:19

Advert

Hello Ron, there do not seem to be any plans available for the Buccaneer, but I am sure I have seen a photo of a model of one somewhere.

It might be that Chris Golds of Qefi magazine has built one as it seems like his sort of model but the plan was not published for some reason. Might be an idea to contact them.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi All
Sorry for not responding sooner. Been away then service provider (orange) was down for a couple of days.

Thanks for the info, I've plenty to stare at now. Should be doable as a 'profile' foamie, I'll keep you posted. 

I'm working on a 30" span profile depron Eurofighter at the mo. Powered by a 68mm EDF and trying to engineer in a bit of 'vectored thrust'.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...

Hi Ady,just come across your posts ref the buccaneer,please please tell me you can sell me a plan!!!!!!,l am trying to draw up my own but without much success-l am no draughtsman-l know its some five years or so since you made the posts, but l live in hope!!,all the best,Jack.