Bit Cold Out--How much Flying are You Getting In

Advert

Posted by Stephen Grigg on 08/12/2010 15:56:16:
Biker gear a Turbocat,tight lyrcra shorts and Tour de France yellow Jersey a,Handy to keep lipos in the pockets
 Stephen, I know that, by the laws of averages there must be some bikers out there who are culturally challenged, but I have never heard of any biker swapping his or hers leathers for a set of fetching licra shorts and yellow shirt. After all where would they keep the disk lock and chain without being accused of having a fetish. Oh er missus .

Chris.

Edited By Big Bandit on 08/12/2010 21:31:53

Pedal bikes Chris ,a  mans  bike not one of these girly bikes with an engine doing all the work.I was a push bike racer in my day,still have a racing bike,but my legs dont push so good at the moment,the hint was Tour de France Leaders yellow Jersey----Shimples. I even raced in my racing gear in weather like this,froze me solid

Pedal bikes Too much like hard work Give me a nice 1600cc V twin motor throbbing away between me legs any day I had a big accident a couple of years ago. As a result I got back in to flying and thought my winter gear would come in handy. I still have my leathers hanging around but can't ride anymore. Does that constitute a fettish now??

Andy

Edited By Turbycat on 09/12/2010 06:47:52

Edited By Biggles' Elder Brother - Moderator on 09/12/2010 11:43:02

I like cycling and motorcycling , I'm 66 and a flying friend of mine is 62 , we did 20 miles on our road bikes on Tuesday this week then on Wednesday I strapped my EPP Bullet to the back of my Triumph Bonneville America and rode to the local slope for a quick (very quick!) bit of clifftop slope soaring ! It was freezing! At my age you can't keep waiting for warm weather!!

Posted by Turbycat on 09/12/2010 06:46:49:
Pedal bikes Too much like hard work Give me a nice 1600cc V twin motor throbbing away between me legs any day I had a big accident a couple of years ago. As a result I got back in to flying and thought my winter gear would come in handy. I still have my leathers hanging around but can't ride anymore. Does that constitute a fettish now??

Andy

Edited By Turbycat on 09/12/2010 06:47:52

Hi Andy,

No I think it's the other way round, mind you it's quite common for lads to watch footy on the box  wearing the club strip, but wearing your leathers and helmet while watching MotoGP may be considered a fettish .

Chris.

Edited By Biggles' Elder Brother - Moderator on 09/12/2010 11:43:35

Posted by Stephen Grigg on 09/12/2010 09:07:37:
Dont you find riding a Motor cycle this time of tear your cold when you get there Trots.Im using an old battered Volvo,and even the heated seat works
 Hi Stephen,

Not really, I've done the Brass Monkeys Run every year up until last, all in a good cause.

Some spares arrived for the T28 this morning, but only half of what I need, it's now gone past the frustrating to the down right annoyed it's been more than 7 weeks since I ordered them.. Hopefully I'll sort out the Easy Cub and do some flying on Sunday.

Chris.