FIAT G50 WW2 Warbird

Thanks Danny,

Yes I like this type of construction and making the parts in 3D makes it so much easier to get it right.

The problem when making the drawing in 2D is that you need to think 3D and put it on paper in 2D.

There is also no need of making the whole model in 3D, you can also use it  to set the basic model in 3D and take out the crosssections for the formers.

Ton

Danny,

Thanks , good fun to work with wood love to do the build part but hate the finishing part of a model.

I like to work wit metal weights and could cut them at work years ago.
I think lots of metal shops has some nice rest pieces to work with aswell.

Working with pins takes to much time for me I only use thin or thick CA as gleu, nothing else so I have to work fast when drying and metal is than very nice to work with.

Ton.

• 2 weeks later...
Danny,
Will fly the model with 2.4 but would also fly it on 35mhz there is alway a load on the hinges so don't expect any interferance from there.
Can also use a carbon rod as a hinge shaft, there is no rotation between he metal rod and adjustable screw, the rotation is on the elevator in a tube and rudder in the balsa with ca reanforced ribs.

Wolfie ,
Thanks but yu don.t need a machine shop I only have a vertical drill and that works just great.

Shane,
Thanks Iam doing my best.

Ton